-----

How do I get the color green from flame treatment of steel?

I currently work at a steel fab shop and I also operate a plas table, doing cutouts and other stuff.. I know how to flame steel as far as getting the colors that I want, BUT I can't really figure out how to get the color green... I would think that a person could heat the steel to a blue color and then let it cool and start over because the first color that you will get is gold/yellow.. but I was wondering if there was a different way to get green? Thanks

Ruben Fausone
Lead Man/ Plas operator/ Hobbyist - Canon City, Colorado U.S.A