We've been striving for 23 years to build the
world's best website -- it's worth your time smiley

Alternative for TCE

Our company is looking for a manufacturer who can help us supply chemical alternative for TCE.

Ramil Sanchez
green chemicals - Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines

Hi, Ramil. Are you looking for n-propyl bromide as an almost drop-in replacement or are you studying new technology alternatives like aqueous cleaning and ultrasonics? For anything other than a drop-in replacement, I don't think anyone can help you until you tell us what you are doing. Substrate material, size, quantity, etc.

"Green" is a vague term and a vague concept, but I don't think I'd call n-propyl bromide "green" myself. Good luck.