-----

Rusting remover with nails!

I am a university student in Dallas, Texas. Since one of my teachers asked me to do a project about nails rusting, I decided to do it on which liquid could remove rust from nails the fastest. I have to include at least two graphs in my project and I do not know what information to include in them. Also, I took pictures on the liquids with the nails next to them after each test. I need to have more than 5 but less than 10 pictures on my project paper. Which pictures should I include. Should I do a before and after? Please help because we only have 4 weeks to do this project. I want to finish it and I also want to be correct. Thank you for your time, Ashley.

Ashley B [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
student - Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Hi, Ashley. Letter 26409 has most of what you'll need. Good luck.