-----

Best coating for 7075 aluminum alloy

DEAR FRENDS
FOR AL ALLOY 7075 COATING, I NEED A COATING THAT IS RESISTANT TO CORROSION AND ABRASION.
MY PART IS TUBE AND fatigue STRESS IS IMPORTANT FOR ME. PLEASE HELP ME FOR CHOOSE A BEST PROCESS FOR MY JOB

OMRAN KARAMI
INTERNET - IRAN

Hi, Omran. Conventional sulfuric acid anodizing has a very bad effect on fatigue strength, so you might consider chromic acid anodizing. You could also plate the tube with electroless nickel, which is quite abrasion resistant and corrosion resistant.

hello, please help me more
my al alloy is 7075 and this coating is a Alodine1200 you know that is corrosion resistant and soft . Flexiblity good but no abrasion resistance. I search a coating that more careful for my alloy chromic acid anodizing & electroless nickel is soft and flexibility and corrosion resistant please send your offer.

thanks

Omran Karami
student - Iran

for Chromic Acid Anodizing [Detroit, MI]
ihc banner