-----

Repairing Scratches on Ceramic flat top Stove Help

We moved into a new apartment which has a ceramic flat top stove and one of the vessels (a skillet) I used to cook on it has scratched the stove top badly. Is there any product to restore the smooth surface? Please help.

Divya Jagadeesh
buyer - Smyrna, Tennessee, USA

Cerama Bryte

Affil. Link
Your purchases make finishing.com possible

Hi, Divya. I would try Cerama Bryte and if that is not good enough in reducing the appearance of the scratch, contact the manufacturer regarding whether there is a glass service that can repair it. Typically they call it ceramic but it may be glass.

I had acrylic nails and was trying to get cooked on debris off of my new Viking cooktop....I scratched the cooktop...I am SO upset...what can I do to fix the scratches. I have always been so careful only to use the creams to clean this glass since it was a Viking...Any ideas guys? Thanks a bunch.

Carole C
buyer - Plano, Texas