-----

Chrome Coffee Table Base

I have 30 year old chrome table base (I think it is steel with a chrome finish - it is heavy), and I have I think piece of plate glass on the top. Over the years it has rusted, been through a fire and got rather beat up. I just spray painted it with silver spray paint. Now it looks shabby and I would like it chrome like again. (It does not really have to be chrome. Please advise.

Debbie Marsh
consumer, interior designer - Pt. Charlotte, Florida

Hi, Debbie. You may be able to find a spray paint that is a bit better, but the real answer is to have it chrome plated again. For this you would need to send it out to a plating shop. Good luck.

M and M Metallizing banner