Material Properties of NarLoy-Z

(2000)

We analyze rocket combustion chambers (such as the Vulcain-Engine of the Ariane Rocket) numerically with a Finite Element Program.

For this purpose, we need to know e.g. a few material properties of NarLoy-Z (such as modulus of elasticity, yield stress, hardening module) in dependence on the temperature. Do you know anyone (or a publication) where we could get this information from? In order to validate our calculation methods, we are going to build a model combustion chamber, possibly from Narloy-Z.

How much is this Material (per kg) and where may we get it from?

German Aerospace Research Center
DLR - Lampoldshausen, Ba-Wue, Germany

(2001)

I have exactly the same problem that you and I have found out the reference of a publication.

I am trying to get it, so I don't really know if it is what you are looking for.

I hope it will be useful:

"Journal of Material Science"
Subject: Chemical Sciences
ISSN:022-2461
Volume 32 Issue 14 (1997) pp 3891-3903
Publication Date 01/01/1997 (printed version)
Title: "Mechanical Properties and Microstructural Stability of Wrought, Laser, and Electron Beam Glazed NARloy-Z Alloy at Elevated Temperatures"

If could findd yet these data by another way, could you please let me know.

Paloma de la PeÒa GarcÌa
- Madrid,Spain