Patina finish on wrought iron furniture

(2000)

I'm a small wrought iron furniture manufacturer and would like to give my furniture a patina finish. But I do not know how to do it neither do we get it here in the local stores. I powder coat my furniture currently. Can you suggest me how I could patina finish my furniture. Your small advise would be of immense value to me. Thanking you in anticipation.

Navin Kanodia
- Calcutta, WB, India

(2000)

WE MANUFACTURE A CHEMICAL,WHICH WE MARKET UNDER OUR BRAND NAME: "ZINPOFOR". IT FUNCTIONS AS A 7% SOLUTION, AT 25 DEG C AND IN A DIP DURATION OF ABOUT 10 TO 15 MINUTES, GIVES A SMOOTH, DENSE, CRYSTALLINE ZINC-NICKEL PHOSPHATE COATING, FIRMLY ADHERENT TO AND INTEGRAL WITH THE SURFACE. THIS SURFACE IS NOW AN IDEAL FOR LIQUID PAINT COATING, OR POWDER COATING. WE ALSO OFFER A PHOSPHORIC ACID BASED CHEMICAL, WHICH WILL REMOVE THIN WET FILMS OF OIL, GREASE AND OTHER SUPERFICIAL IMPURITIES, AND ALSO REMOVE RUST FROM THE SURFACE. THESE TWO CHEMICALS ALSO WORK AT 25 DEG C.

S. M. SUBRAMANIAM
CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU, INDIA