-----

Need info about Copper Electroforming & EDM electrodes

2000

Dear sirs,

As a Student of Manufacture Engineering in University of Tabriz of Iran,I am very interested in research activities.

I have been working on Copper and Nickel Electroforming and in particular on the first one for about 2 years,and I have obtained some results in solutions and additives.As there are few references in Iran in this field,I would be so thankful,if you could send me some information about Copper Electroforming and properties of EDM electrodes.

I will inform you of the results of my researches.

I am waiting to receiving from you.

Your faithfully,

Abbas Pak, Dept. of Manufacturing,
Tabriz University, Tabriz, IRAN

2002

Dear Sir,

We are plastic injection molding producers from Turkey and we required always copper electroforming EDM electrode. We required detailed information of this job.I would be so thankful,if you could send me some information about Copper Electroforming and properties of EDM electrodes. I am waiting to receiving from you.

Best Regards,

Ferit Cicek
ARGE LTD. STI. - Ankara, TURKEY