Phosphated Steel Specs.

(2000)

For the production of 210-liter steel drums from phosphated steel, what are the commonly used specs for the phosphated steel?

john low
- Malaysia

(2000)

I work with major drum manufacturers in the US and have not seen general specs covering phosphating. Several of the manufacturers here simply don't phosphate in cases where quality is not a consideration.

What I have seen is performance specs internal to the customer, and they can be fairly tough to meet depending on the manufacturing equipment.

Contact me and I can help you with some specifics based on your requirements.

Jeff Watson
Jeff Watson
- Pearland, Texas