-----

Leadframe : Calculation of current and timer

2000

Dear ladies and gentlemen, Can someone help to explain what is the proper way to calculate the Ag current range required and the timer needed to obtain target thickness. Then surface area is given and then... Please, can someone help me. FYI, the leadframe plating process involved is reel to reel Ag/Cu spot plating. Thanks.. thanks.. a lot in advance. deen

Chu Deen
- Malaysia

2000

I wrote a program called Simplate Continuous a few years ago. It was designed to do the calculations for continuous plating like reel-to-reel and circuit board tab machines. It was not as popular as my PlateMan and LabMan software and I discontinued distribution. It was written for Windows 3.1. If you are interested in getting it updated, contact me.

bill vins
Bill Vins
microwave & cable assemblies - Mesa (what a place-a), Arizona

2000

Are you trying to say Reel Men don't do Windows, Bill? :-)

2000

6.2 ampere hours per square foot to deposit 0.001 inches. That should be all you need. Assume 95% efficiency.

tom pullizzi monitor   tom pullizi signature