Dual anodizing process

(2000)

I have a requirement from a customer for a dual process application which I could use some help with. The DWG states that I first anodize the parts Type II, Class 1 and mask the part (as you might apply artwork with a silkcreen), strip and re-anodize the part Type II, Class 2 black. This would leave the lettering "grey" after removing the masking.

We do dual processes all the time and I use a product that works very well, but I cannot get the resolution or definition that is required. My question(s) are what mask to use and the supplier, what mesh count on the screen?

I thank you in advance and if you have any helpful hints I'd appreciate them too!

Lamar Jackson
Florida Anodizing, Inc - Fort Walton Beach, Florida USA