How do I remove water based concrete sealer from my aggregate/cement patio?

(-----) February 10, 2008

My name is Steve. I live in Mesa, AZ. I want to re-seal my backyard patio and my aggregate driveway. The driveway was poured in 2003. The patio in the backyard is a combination of aggregate and finished cement. The cement is a faded light red and was poured in 1996. The aggregate in the backyard was poured in 2005. I had sealed the entire patio in 2005 and 2006 with a semi gloss water based sealer. I deliberately did not apply the sealant last year because I wanted to remove all accumlated sealers this year and start over. Also, please advise which sealer you would suggest I consider using.

Steve Mullis
consumer - Mesa, Arizona, USA
^

Hi, Steve. Letters 31904 and 30775 seem to at least offer a couple of ideas. Good luck.

^