What can you do when a vinyl doll gets a green tarnish stain

(-----) 2007

I understand acid and salt remove green tarnish, but what can be added for viscosity to remove a green tarnish stain from soft vinyl (on a doll's tummy). I have tried oxy-10, GOOP, bleach. But I would like to make a paste and leave it out in the sun to see if it removes the stain. I was thinking Baking Soda , but I was unclear from the posts on this site if baking soda would diffuse it the effect or help it. Thank you (:

Lisa Z [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
Hobbyist - Riverside, California USA
^

2007

Try next webpage : collectdolls.about.com/library/weekly/aa088881800b.htm
Hope it helps and good luck!

^