I need information regarding the black trivalent chrome

(-----) 2007

We feel interested to run this process but in Mexico nobody know about this. I need to know if is better run Chloride or sulphate process and which is the best process for black chrome trivalent.

Gabriel Ramirez
POP line - Guadalajara, Mexico
^

2007

Hello

You can go for chloride process i.e Acid Zinc and on it you can do Black Triv pass. It gives very good results. All you have to do is that it requires some extra care.

Hope it will help!

Sean Aarchr
- Chandigarh
^

2007

Well, that's like asking is red or green "better." It's a matter of personal preference and experience. I use a chloride based trivalent chrome and we experience very few problems as long as we keep parts out of the bottom of the tank and we control our temperature closely. I have never used sulfate based trivalent chrome but I am sure there are relative advantages to each. In a situation like this, ask your current proprietary chemical supplier about the relative advantages of each, make some plant visits and make your determination from there.

Daryl Spindler
Daryl Spindler, CEF
decorative nickel-chrome plating - Greenbrier, Tennessee
^