-----

Covering wood with copper metal paint

2000

I want to cover a wood cupola with copper metallic paint, and then finish the metallic paint with an exterior clear coat that will protect the metal paint from the elements. What are the best products and where can I get them ?

Michele D [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Flemington, New Jersey

2000

I would like to do the same and wanted to know if you found a solution to this issue. I want to paint an entire room with this paint and don't want to use spray cans. Any ideas?

Stuart Z [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- San Francisco, California, USA

2005

I have an existing copper top over my exterior window. It has 15 years of exposure. Is their a product I can spray to cover the existing? I have had estimates to strip and apply a protective cover. $600.00 guarantee for one year, I don't think so! Can I paint this with Copper Rustoleum? I have no leaks it is really in good shape to replace.

Daniel Anthony
- Canton Michigan USA

Rustoleum copper hammered finish can be applied by roller so can Benjamin Moore copper metallic

al stanaway
- clayton, California