No registration, no passwords; no pop-up ads -- just aloha, fun, & authoritative answers.
As an eBay Partner & Amazon Affiliate we receive compensation for qualifying purchases.

pub  Where the world gathers for

-----

Painting Brass for Marine environment

Q. I have a brass compass housing that was painted with a textured black paint that was chipped and flaking. I have removed the paint and the quality of the brass does not lend itself to polishing and lacquering, so I would like to paint it. Ideally, I would like to prime it and then paint it with Awlgrip [on eBay or Amazon affil link] epoxy (then the compass housing will match the hull color of my sailboat). Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Mike R [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Arnold, Maryland, USA

adv. Marine Compasses on eBay and on Amazon

(No "dead threads" here! If this page isn't currently on the Hotline your Q, A, or Comment will restore it)

About/Contact  -  Privacy Policy  -  ©1995-2024 finishing.com, Pine Beach, New Jersey, USA  -  about "affil links"