Parker Amchem Corp. Suppliers

2000

I am looking for suppliers that use Parker Amchem Gold and Clear Chromate Conversion in the San Francisco Bay Area or in California. I have several products that require this treatment and I am stuck with only one source at this time,Industrial Plating. Anyone have any suggestions?

Mark

Mark Santiago
- San Jose, California, USA

2000

Some large companies have divided the country by distributors. And some distributorships don't overlap. Another distributor may not be allowed to sell in another distributors territory.

tom pullizzi monitor
Tom Pullizzi
Falls Township,
   Pennsylvania 

2000

You most likely already know this but just in case- Contact Henkel Surface Technology in your region. Parker Amchem no longer exists, they became Henkel. The Parker product lines all are available and Henkel did have a representative in the SF area. If you contact me I can get the name for you.

Tyrone L. Caley
- Jefferson City, Missouri