-----

Hard Anodizing

2000

We are looking into coating an aluminum extrusion with a hard anodized coating to use as the track base for a linear slide. The linear slide rolls with 52100 steel guide wheels that will ride directly on the coated aluminum surface. Loads will be relatively light. Is there a coating or a process that will work with a minimal amount of wear? or are the steel guide wheels too much for any coating? The slides may be lubricated.

Jeff Mitchell
Pleasant Hill, California

2000

We have a chromium nitride coating that we've been able to deposit on aluminum alloys without mechanical degradation. The hardness of the coating is around 2100 Hk, and the adhesion is outstanding. We'd be happy to look at coating the rails for you.

jim treglio portrait
Jim Treglio - scwineryreview.com
PVD Consultant & Wine Lover - San Diego,
California

2000

Dear Sir,

We are in the field of colour & hard anodising. I would like to request you to help me out in carrying out grey colour hard anodising for aluminium machine parts. Kindly also let me know various types of buffing for getting quality finish. waiting for your reply. Kindly also let me know if I can get any brochures for hard anodising. With regards Taher

Mr. Taher H.Chiniwala
M/s. Chiniwalas Pvt. ltd. - Pune, Maharashtra, India