-----

Electroplating, sheradising and anodizing

2000

I work for a company in hull and I am interested to know more about electroplating, anodizing and Sheradising as to further my knowledge of the subjects and hopefully find a prospective supplier. I would be very grateful if you could help. thanks

Wes smith
- hull, east yorkshire, England

2000

Hello Wes,

Check Letter #4439 for some basic information I passed on to a student working on his science project for school. Other than that basic information there, I can answer most questions you have. If I can't, there are many people that read the Anodizing forum alone that would be glad to answer for you I'm sure. Basically outside of the anodizing realm of e-plating I am probably of no real use to you. I have scarce work with them, and slight knowledge of them, but I might be able to pass on the questions to people that I know that work with the various processes (copper, tin, cobalt, chrome (hard and decorative). Or you could just always post questions related to those topics in their associated forums. Till then, if you have questions on the anodizing, fire away.

Matthew Stiltner
plating company - Toledo, Ohio