SO2 test

adv.   auto technology banner

(2000)

My name is Jeroen Prins. I'm from Holland and I want to find out more about the SO2-test. Especially the reactions which take place on an coated and chromated surface. The substrate whe are using are different aluminium alloys.

Thanks anyway

Jeroen Prins
- Hengelo

(2000)

I'm also interested in learning a bit more about this test. I'm familiar with salt spray, CASS, and cyclic tests, but not SO2. A few people at a meeting I went to are interested in looking at using it to test power-steering parts.

tim neveau
Tim Neveau
Rochester Hills, Michigan

(2000)

It is called - Kesternik test. Once it was a popular test but since SO2 in air has tight restriction, it is seldom required.

sara michaeli
sara michaeli signature 
Sara Michaeli
chemical process supplier
Tel-Aviv, Israel