Electroless Plating

(2000)

Hi, I got several questions here for electroless plating.

I appreciate your kind and generous help.

1. Which book is good as an introduction and fundamental for electroless plating.

2. I am doing Palladium plating on Cu surface. Main components in the solution are Palladium Chloride, Dimethyl Aminopropine, Sodium Hypo-Phosphite. But the results are not repeatable. Sometimes Cu film was even peeled off in Palladium plating solution. Could you tell me which one parameter is a key which I should mostly take care of.

Oliver Wang
- Allen, Texas

(2000)

dear sir

I am a master student research for electroless nickel application in automotive parts. Would you please the information, article, etc. in this case. thanks a lot

Jalal Danesh
Isfahan Univercity of Technology - #916, East Hashtbehesht St., Isfahan, Iran