-----

Precision Lubrication Systems - dry coatings for metal coil

2000

I'm looking for some information on precision lubrication systems.

I work for a custom metal stamping house and I currently drip lubricating oil on the steel as it enters the punch press. I am interested in precision spray lubricants (dry) rather than clumsy drip systems to make the process cleaner and easier. Also, most of my parts are plated, are there lubricants that are more friendly for my plater's tanks? Thank You!

Adam R [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
Universal Products, Inc. - Brockton, Massachusetts

2000

HAVE A APPLICATION WHERE WE ARE SCORING ALUMINUM SUBSTRATE BOARD. THE CURRENT RESULTS AFTER SCORING CAUSES A BURR. I AM LOOKING INTO APPLYING LUBRICATION OF TO BOTH SIDES OF A FLAT BOARD. I WOULD LIKE TO ACHIEVE A BURR FREE SCORE/CUT AND KEEP THE WORK AREA CLEAN AND DRY. IS THE DRY LUBE SPRAY SYSTEM A POSSIBLE CHOICE. THANK YOU FRANK

FRANK K [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
ACCUSYSTEMS - WILLOW GROVE Pennsylvania