-----

Potassium Gold Cyanide

2000

hello, some time back, here, I found as a reply to a query, an interesting process for preparation of potassium gold cyanide. Now I came to know that there is/was a patent registered for preparation of gold potassium cyanide by E. Koperstein etc.(DE3800546-5PP.. I am not sure), I am interested to find the copy of patent.

Any help in locating it on web or elsewhere?

Dinesh Semwal
- Delhi, India

2000

For a nominal fee ($3, US) you can have a copy of any U.S. patent sent to you. You need to know the US patent number (assuming there is one) and have a major credit card to pay the fee. The number to call is (800) 786-9199. This number may be unavailable or different overseas but the information came off the net so you can do your own research there.

Megan Pellenz
Megan Pellenz
- Syracuse, New York

2001

Can anyone please tell me how I can got a copy the patent on PGC. I want to know how it is manufactured.

David Autherball Nair.
- Georgetown, Penang., Malaysia