-----

Seeking e-coat equipment and how-to info

2000

I manufacture and import sterling silver jewelry. It tarnishes and I can't sell it. Clients take it off the shelves of their stores because of oxidization. IT'S COSTING ME! Can some sell me E-COATING EQUIP. new or used and tell me how to use it?

I know nothing ANY INFO. WILL HELP. THANK YOU.

Lyle Poulsen
- salem Ut.

2000

I can assist you in planning and meeting the other needs as defined in your letter please contact.

Tyrone L. Caley
Caley & Associates - Jefferson City, Missouri

2001

The problem you have with tarnishing is very common you are looking at the right product to stop the tarnishing. It is a complex process and really needs skilled people to do the process successfully.

John Arakelian Jr.
Unique Plating Co. - Johnston, RI, USA