Looking for your help
- Who: I have recently retired from Alcoa and looking for volunteering activities.
- Why: During my life with I lived in Beijing, China and worked through Asia. Region. I enjoyed working in the region and learned quickly that Asia needs help in marketing and selling their products.
- What: I am volunteering through Winrock organization that is a subcontractor of USAID. USAID is a United State government agency that focuses on help undeveloped economies are the world
- Where: One of the projects I will be working is with a company located in Vladvisotok, Russia. The Russian company I will be help currently sells wood and tellurium
- When: I will be traveling to Russia at the end of January to start the project
- How: After reviewing the Internet sites ,I understand the market demand for tellurium is limited (130 MT annually ) . Applications for the product appear to be limited to the steel and plastics industries..
- Applications: What other applications are there now and potentially coming into the market? Is there any applications in the semi- conductor market?
- Demand: What is your best guest ?
- Product: What purity level is commercially acceptable and is the purity levels getting higher ?
- Pricing levels: Data that I reviewed shows the selling price today around $15 per pound. I am aware than the Russian sold their inventories of metals the market prices plummeted . What is current market price ?
- Selling Process: What the best way for the Russian go to the market ?
Thank you for your help in advanceMark Griswold
This public forum has 60,000 threads. If you have a question in mind which seems off topic to this thread, you might prefer to Search the Site