Aluminum Sealing

(-----) 2006

I am a student. I was very interested on decorative products, that were be aluminum material. After color dyeing, I didn't know how to keep this color in order to prevent color peeling off. Therefore I would like to know what kind of chemical can be used, and if possible, please teach me the way to do.
Thank you very much

Nguyen Thanh Tung
Student - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
^

2006

Dear Nguyen:

After color dyeing, you have to seal the aluminum. That process is so easy. You have to put the previous piece anodizing in de-ionized water in ebullition during 30 minutes. Also you can use nickel acetate (6g/L) at 60°C during 30 minutes.

Good luck,

Andrea Jaimes
- Bucaramanga, Santader, Colombia
^