Options For Peeling Chrome Rims

(-----) 2006

Hi, I have a set of chrome wheels that are all peeling in some fashion. I don't have the $$ to have them re dipped. I'm actually ok with how they look right now but I don't want the peeing to continue. What are my options? Can I maybe put some sort of clear coat on the peeling areas to stop them from more peeling? I really want to get this fixed....I've even considered putting clear tape over the edge of the peeling parts

Chris Davis
hobbyist - Gainesville/Clearwater, FL, United States
^

2006

Recognizing that it's just a temporary solution, and isn't really right, I think Crazy Glue between the wheel and the back of the plating is a better solution than tape or clearcoating.

^