Powder coating thickness on indoor and outdoor telecom racks

(-----) 2006

Kindly confirm how many micron should Powder coating thickness be for a MS Rack. There are different answers -- some says it is 40 micron, some says it is 60 and some says it is 85 micron.
Which one is widely used and correct.

Purushottam Kumar Moga
energy - Singapore
^

2006

Personally, I usually find it difficult to call someone out as wrong when I don't know who they are and under what circumstance they said what they said and with what disclaimers, Purushhottam. So when you say that some say the thickness should be 40 microns, I am not going to challenge it, although it sounds a bit low; nor challenge those who say it should be 85 microns, although that sounds a bit high. I hope someone who is knowledgable in telecom racks can provide the answer you seek, but I doubt that they will until you describe your situation and attribute the recommendations you've already received. Thanks, and good luck.

^