Nickel plating bike parts

(-----) 2006

I want to learn how to nickel parts. I want to know the all process for doing a good job and where I find the principal material for do all the job. I want to know for my own benefit. I want to nickel many parts of my bike. I am from Puerto Rico please help me.

Edgar Diaz Montalvo
egui racing - Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
^

2006

There are plating jobshops in Puerto Rico who can offer this service to you, Edgar. If you insist on doing it yourself, though, the equipment will cost a lot more than your bike. Please start with a few of the books from our "must have" booklist if you want to learn some of the basic things involved in nickel plating. Good luck.

^