-----

EMI/RFI tests and specs

2000

Looking EMI/RFI coating and shielding test and specification information. Also need names of labs providing the testing service. Would appreciate any help.

Mandar Sunthankar
- Fort Collins, Colorado

2000

There are many different sources for EMI/RFI specifications so I don't know which one you are referencing. chromerics Division of Parker Hannifin Corp located in Woburn Ma has a fully certified Test Lab that should be able to provide you with the information and services that you seek

David Greenwood
- Woburn MA

2000

David, Thank you for the response. Since I am a beginner and would like to learn whatever I can. May be you could suggest how to proceed. My questions are mainly about metal coatings.

What is the most used specification for testing if a coating absorbs (db) certain frequencies/wavelengths and ranges, like radio, microwave (to 1000 GHz). Are specs different for different frequencies?. I doubt. What does it cost to test panels, etc. Could you please contact me a.s.a.p.

Mandar.

Mandar Sunthankar
- Fort Collins, Colorado