-----

Student science project: the process of gold plating

1999

hi! I'm a student from the Philippines and I'm greatly in need of your help. I have this job to do to report about the whole process of gold plating but there's are major problem... I don't know the complete process of gold plating and any idea of it whatsoever... and I need to know it very soon - or I'll be dead meat... do you think you could help me with my problem? thanks anyway for taking the time to read my letter and good luck!

MJ BP
- Philippines

Hi, MJ. You should see if your school or town library can find some books on this for you:

Gold Plating Technology by Reid & Goldie would be a great one. But you should be able to find a good introductory chapter in most plating texts like the Metal Finishing Guidebook or the Electroplating Engineering Handbook.