-----

High temperature Engine & Brake Caliper Paint

1999

Q. I am looking for a high temperature paint to use in the engine compartment and on the brake calipers of a 2000 Nissan Maxima show vehicle. But, I am looking for certain shades of purple. Someone online told me to visit a Dupont Paint store and they would be able to mix whatever color I wanted. But, in "high temperature" as well?

PATRICK MICHAEL
ADVERTISING - LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Hi-Temp Red Paint

Affil. Link
Your purchases make finishing.com possible

A. Patrick,

If you have not already sorted this problem out suggest you try Plasti-kote Hot Paint which is a spray can product good up to 1500 °C

John Jones
- U.K.

2001

Q. In response to the purple engine paint- I am looking for the same to do my Honda. Where can I get this Plasti-kote Hot Paint? None of the high heat paints come in the purple.

Tammy Reichelt
- Berlin, New York

2002

A. VHT specializes in high temperature paint [affil link]. We have a specific aerosol formula for brake calipers, as well as engine blocks.

Keith Watkins
- Scottsdale, Arizona

Brake caliper paint (purple)

Affil. Link

Purple it is .

Suitable Blue Paint for High Temperature 450°C

Q. We make valves that need to resist surface temperatures of 450 °C in insulated covers and we prefer to have the paint color which is attractive -- like Blue for example

It should also have high degree of corrosion resistance up to 450 °C and also heat resistance.

Dattatray Kuvalekar
designer - India