Need copy of MIL-C-5541 specification

(1999)

Dear Ladies/Gentlemen, I need some help. I am looking for to get a spec: Mil-C-5541 [link by ed. to spec at TechStreet] If anyone has that copy. Please let me know, I may download it or mail to me one, I really appreciate it.

Ken Nguyen
- Hawthorne, California

(1999)

The spec is now being replaced, or in the process of, with a SAE specification AMS C5541 [withdrawn / link is to spec at TechStreet].

Tim Martin
plating shop - Springfield, Massachusetts

(2007)

The latest version, Mil-DTL-5541 [link is to free spec at Defense Logistics Agency, dla.mil], can be downloaded here:

www.assistdocs.com/search/document_details.cfm?ident_number=5499&StartRow=1&PaginatorPageNumb=1&doc%5Fid=MIL%2DC%2D5541&status%5Fall=ON&search%5Fmethod=BASIC

Andrejs Adamovics
- Stockton, California, USA

April 10, 2012 -- this entry appended to this thread by editor in lieu of spawning a duplicative thread

Q. I am trying to find MIL-C-5441 on the web with no luck. Any idea how I can get a copy?

Gary Kilgore
- Southfield, Michigan, USA