I am interested in applying a teflon coating to large sheets of aluminium. Can anyone advise how this could be done? If possible I would like to do it without applying too much heat.
Alastair Weakley - uk 1999
I Can help you, but I need more details:
- Why do you need the Teflon coating?
- For wich aplicaction are those sheets?
- Is it a food contact application?
- At wich temperature must to work?
- when working, are they submited to abrasion?
- Can you tell me the dimensions and the thikness of the sheets ?
Jordi Pujol - Barcelona, SPAIN
(No "dead threads" here! If this page isn't currently on the Hotline your Q, A, or Comment will restore it)
Disclaimer: It's not possible to fully diagnose a finishing problem or the hazards of an operation via these pages. All information presented is for general reference and does not represent a professional opinion nor the policy of an author's employer. The internet is largely anonymous & unvetted; some names may be fictitious and some recommendations might be harmful.
If you are seeking a product or service related to metal finishing, please check these Directories: