-----

"What is Alonisation?"

1999

I am looking information a treatment called ALONISATION. Does anybody know this treatment. I thank you in advance.

Laurent Schuster
- Belgium
^

1999

Alonizing is/was a process for applying a diffused coating of aluminum to ferrous materials to enhance corrosion/oxidation resistance. It has been many years since I have come across this process and I don't recall all of the details. I believe that parts to be coated were packed in a proprietary powder and heated to diffuse the aluminum into the steel or stainless steel substrate. Could this be the process that you are seeking?

larry hanke
Larry Hanke
Minneapolis, Minnesota
^