-----

"FREE STANDARD ON LINE SERVICE"

2005

I am looking for more details about standard of Mil-C-5541 [link is to free spec at Defense Logistics Agency, dla.mil] and DIN 50021. PLEASE tell me what web-site or homepage that I can go and search for free.
Thank you!

HENRY SU
PLATING - TAIWAN
^

2005

For free? C'mon, Henry, no government in their right mind would tax the businesses in their own country in order to provide free services to their foreign competitors to guarantee that the off-shore competitors would have an advantage over their domestic industry.

So you will not find German DIN standards on line for free.

On the other hand you will of course find U.S. standards, including Mil-C-5541, available for free at http://assist.daps.dla.mil/quicksearch/

^