-----

"Room temperature phosphating"

2005

I HAVE FULL FORMULATION OF ZINC PHOSPHATING SOLUTION AT 70 CENTIGRADE. BUT I don't KNOW HOW TO PREPARE PHOSPHATING SOLUTION WHICH WORKS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE OR AT THE MOST 35-40 CENTIGRADE. IF ANY ONE MAY BE OF SOME HELP I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED AND THANKFUK.

MAJID SUBHANI
ARS INTERNATIONAL - Pakistan
^

2005

Dear Majid
If you want people to tell you formulation for room temp phosphating I think you should be ready to disclose formulation for phosphating at 70 °C. RIGHT .

Go ahead I am waiting for it.

TED I think I did your job.

vikram dogra
Vikram Dogra
Irusha India - Chandigarh, India
^

2005

Yes, you did my job, Vikram. Thanks. I am sometimes accused of being a little abrasive in my responses, and I think you were too :-)

^

2005

I am ready to reveal my knowledge about high temperature phosphating.

Majid Subhani
- Pakistan
^

2005

If you are willing to publicly reveal it, Majid, by all means go ahead and do so, but please tell us how you came to the knowledge. And maybe someone will reveal a room temperature formulation and tell us where they got it; but probably they won't.

But if you are proposing a confidential barter, to the financial benefit of yourself and your barter partner, you should not be proposing it on this website which is made possible through the support of suppliers who offer phosphatizing processes. Thanks.

^