-----

"I want to know how insoluble anodes work in ferrostan (PSA) based electrolytes"

2005

I want to know the how insoluble anodes work in ferrostan (PSA- based) electrolytes. I also want to know the latest technology in insoluble anodes. Actually any background information you have on use of insoluble anodes in tinplating would be very helpful!

Maricel Sanchez
Electrolytic Tinning - Iligan City, Philippines
^

2007

The function of insoluble anodes is reducing the concentration of tin ions(sn2+)in electrolyte solution by deposistion of tin on strips.they acts similar to tin anodes but no tin is dissolved in electrolyte solution.tin from solution is plated on steel strip.the concentration of tin ions in electroyte is icreased during the line working. to decrease the tin insoluble anodes are used.

Noroozi Ali
tinplate - Esfahan, Iran
^