-----

"How to spray polyester resin"

2005

Q. Can someone tell me how to spray polyester resin onto ceramic tiles for dye sublimation printing.

Thank's for any help

Joseph S. Lakatosh
signs & graphics - Henderson, Nevada
^

2005

I am looking for a way to coat ceramic tiles with a polyester coating that accepts Dye Sublimation.

Ibrahim Stone
trading - South Africa
^

2006

Q. Did you find the way of spray polyester for sublimation?

Maximiliano Capuzzi
- Margarita Islan, Venezuela
^

2006

Q. I am looking for the same thing. I have my own ceramic shop and I want to make things that I can dyesub pictures on. Can anyone help us with these questions? Looking for that polyester resin to spray on glass, ceramics and such.

Cynthia Pack
racing & graphics - Galax, Virginia
^

Sublimation Coating for hard materials

Affiliate Link
(finishing.com earns commission on what you buy after clicking)

Sublimation Coating for cotton fabric

Affiliate Link

Q. I would also like to know where or how a polyester finish can be applied to ceramic tiles for printing.

toney hughes
- Detroit Michigan
^

A. Check this out it should have the basic principle behind applying spray up till 180
hank.baaqmd.gov/pmt/handbook/s11c12pd.htm

Vojkan
- Malta
^

Q. Can you sublimation print onto polyester resin casts or will it still need coating?

Eden Burbery
trader - Munique, Lanzarote, Spain
^

A. I just ordered some of the material from DyePress in Rochester, Minnesota. I found it on eBay =>

and it looks like it'll do the same thing that you all are asking about. We own a small camera shop, and have been looking for ways to make extra money during the Christmas season (and throughout the year) - I think this will be one of those good money-makers.

They have some for dyesub transfers on 50:50 cotton shirts (usually you have to have higher polyester content), and another type for ceramics, metals and wood! Sounds great - hope my trial kit gets here soon!

Lloyd

Lloyd Spence
- St. Louis, Missouri, USA
^