-----

"Implementation of 5s in an industrial firm"

2005

I'm a college student in Malaysia studying in mechanical engineering. May I know which company in Malaysia is applying and implementing 5s in Malaysia. This is due to my final year project so I have to find a company which is implementing the 5s system and I can go and make a interview with them. thanks in advance for those who reply me.

Jessel Ng
student - wilayah persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
^

"5 Pillars of the Visual Workplace"
by Hiroyuki Hirano

Affiliate Link
(finishing.com may earn commission)

2006

With best regards

I am an international student in Malaysia.I am a Ph.d student.my program is by research.my research is about implementation os 5s and it's impacts on the industry's productivity,quality, and safety.
please help me.Ineed your informationa about my topics.I would like to share our information to each other.
if you agree me please send an email.

all the best,

Animon Nice
- Iran
^