-----

"Statue of Liberty Weathering Process NEED HELP ASAP"

"Statue of Liberty Encyclopedia"

Affiliate Link
(finishing.com earns commission on what you buy after clicking)

Ken Burns's America: The Statue of Liberty

Affiliate Link

Statue of Liberty Wall Graphic

Affiliate Link

2005

I have a science project. I NEED HELP! I need to describe the effect of weathering on the Statue of Liberty Can anyone help me ASAP! I am in 7th grade so please make the explanation understandable! Thank You!

Kayla
7TH GRADE STUDENT - New Jersey, USA
^

2005

Kayla, if your teacher wanted someone to tell you the answer, she'd have just told you herself. You're supposed to use this assignment to develop research skills.

Please go to the school or town library and ask for a book on the Statue of Liberty. Dozens have been written, and leafing through one or two will quickly get you to the subject of weathering. It will be a rich experience for you, whereas someone answering your question here will give you no context, and your education on the matter will be dull, lifeless, and forgotten before next month.

^