-----

"BMW M3 COLOR SCHEME TO MATCH CHROMED OUT FRAME"

2005

I JUST PURCHASED A USED SUZUKI GSXR 750 WITH SOME DAMAGE ON IT BUT I'M A DO IT YOURSELFER.
THE MECHANICAL ASPECT OF IT IS TAKEN CARE OF, BUT NOW I INTEND TO HAVE A BMW M3 COLOR SCHEME TO MATCH THE CHROMED OUT FRAME. HOW CAN I ACHIEVE THAT COLOR THROUGH MIXING , OR DOES ANYONE SUGGEST I PURCHASE THE FACTORY AUTOMOTIVE PAINT FOR THE FENDERS. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

ERICK MERLANO
JGS INC - MIAMI, FL
^

2005

I thought M3's came in at least 8 different metallic and non-metallic paint choices this year alone. You must have something in mind that I'm not understanding.

^