-----

"How to make copper alloys that look like gold"

2005

Dear Sir,

I am trying to find the method to make kinds of metal with red gold and white gole color from copper based. I want to make jewelry with lower prices than real gold or silver. After succeed in my experiences with your valuable advise, I will establish a company for my own, to make jewelry that is my hope for my family life.
I would like to present to you my problem as follow:
Can I mix copper with palladium to make white metal look like "with gold" for jewelry making ? Will it resitance with oxydice or corrosion ?
Please advise me the percentage of material(s).

With your valuable experiences, can you teach me the way to make "white gold" for jewelry ? Thank you in advance.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely yours,

Nguyen The Huy
HUNG NGUYEN CO, LTD. - HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
^

Look like "yellow gold" for jewelry making ? Will it resitance with oxydixe or corrosion ?

Suresh Iyer
- India
^