Book by Prof. Dott. Eugenio Bertorelle

1999

Dear Reader,

I am looking for a translation into english, spanish or german of the following book:

Title: Trattato di Galvanotecnica
Author: Prof. Dott. Eugenio Bertorelle
Editor: Ulrico Hoepli, Milano.

Can anybody give me a tip as to where I can order this book?

andreas gengenbach
- caracas, venezuela

1999

Dear Mr.A.Gegenbach,

E.Bertorelle's book ( last edition 1974 ) is one of the best handbooks of electroplating in the world.It was my bedside book from 40 years.Unfortunately, there is no translation in other language.As you speek spanish ( which is not very different of italian ), the best recommendation I can make is to buy a good italian-spanish dictionnary and summon up all your courage.

E.Popesco
- France