-- this is a no-registration site.

-----

"What are the materials and equipment to be used in electroplating"

2005

I had read some of q/a in electroplating process and I was interest in chroming/electroplating.

I wonder if you could give me some suggestions of what materials and equipment to be used in electroplating.

I want to diversify my business into plating.

Thank you very much for the time and effort for the results,

God bless!

Jonald Dela Cruz
maintenance manpower services - San Juan, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
^

2005

While there's no harm is asking, Jonald, it's probably a little unrealistic. People spend their whole careers in electroplating, learning every single day.

These pages can point you where to look for starting points (our "must have" books, list of journals, location of metal finishing libraries, organizations that do electroplating training like AESF and Kushner Electroplating School, and professional organizations you might wish to join), but unfortunately the idea that someone could tell you enough in an internet posting for you to plan an electroplating shop isn't realistic. Please contact a Consultant; good luck.

^

adv.   robert probert banner