-- this is a no-registration site.

-----

"Online Purchase of AMS 2700 Rev B"

2005

I am based in Australia and need to purchase this standard. I can not find a site where I can pay and download a copy. global.ihs.com only have hard copy for sale. Can anyone direct me to the correct site for download?

Murray Clair
- Cardiff, NSW, Australia
^

First of two simultaneous responses -- 2005

www.sae.org

Chris Jurey, Past-President IHAA
Luke Engineering & Mfg. Co. Inc.
Wadsworth, Ohio

luke banner
^

Second of two simultaneous responses -- 2005

Go to the publisher, SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) at www.sae.org. Type "AMS2700" into the search box, and in another obvious click or two you'll find a page where SAE will proudly, gladly, even enthusiastically take your credit card number and send you the download key.

lee gearhart
Lee Gearhart
metallurgist - E. Aurora, New York
^

You can also get the hard copy of AMS2700 [affil. link to spec at Techstreet]B from the hotlink at TechStreet.

I'd suggest hard copy because AMS has made the unfortunate decision to foul their downloads with DRM technology. I, for one, wouldn't want to be responsible for secreting that garbage on your computer, and this may be the reason services like IHS and Techstreet won't offer you the electronic version.

^