-- this is a no-registration site.

-----

"Cleaning aluminum screen enclosure frame"

2005

Our present aluminum screen enclosure is somewhere near 40 years old but with minimum corrosion, however a black soot like substance has effected some parts of the structure. I sprayed the frame several years ago with a cleaner and then pressure washed it, it did remove the heavy black streaks and brighten it. It has now darkened again and I don't remember what cleaner I used for this purpose.

I have been after the EPA to identify the source of this black substance as I have had a metal scan run on it and it does in fact contain the most common metals, the EPA has confirmed this with their lab testing but so far no source. Please help.

Thank you for any assistance,

Gene Thornton
Diesel Engine Consultant - Plantation, FL, US
^