-- this is a no-registration site.

-----

"Peeling Paint"

2005

I recently painted my daughters bedroom... with latex paint.. primer and all... and it is peeling again! The walls are sheet rock. Why would this happen?

Debbie Sauce
Secretary - Morgan City, Louisiana, USA
^

2005

Is the paint peeling from the primer, or the paint and primer peeling from the sheetrock(or both)? Start with identifying that part of it and tell the guy behind the counter of the home improvement store that you are using and he might be able to give you a solution. It sounds like the combination of materials you are using are not compatible, I wouldn't suspect that it's an application problem.

Sheldon Taylor
Sheldon Taylor
   supply chain electronics
Wake Forest, North Carolina

^