-- this is a no-registration site.

-----

"Need glass bead blasting equipment and media"

2003

I need to find glass bead products for sand blast application, we need to clean our used valves for our engines maintenance, so we need to import this product, we already have the equipment for sand blasting procedure.

Cleaning these parts is very important for our company. Thanks a lot.

Yalmar M [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
electrical power production - Puerto Sandino, León Nicaragua
^

outdated

2005

I'm in the pool maintenance business and want to purchase a bead blasting machine to clean mineral deposits off of pool tile. If someone can give me the name of a manufacturer plus the supplier of the glass beads and different grades I'd appreciate it.

Mike Verrecchia
pool maintenance - Seal Beach, California, USA
^

outdated

help wanted ad
Plating Shop Manager [Salisbury, MD]
Junior Quality Engineer [Santa Clara, CA]
Plating Process Engineer [Wenatchee, WA]